Friday 30 April 2010

Draw and Draw






Photobucket

Photobucket

Just a few more drawings to add. I have gone on to explore guys character. Evidently, my man looks ways too feminine! My friends all agree he needs to look more masculine. hahahahahahah. They are questioning my drawing skill of an opposite sex character. hahaaaa~ I'm working on it!! Practice makes perfect~


Photobucket

I'm certainly having fun drawing unproportional, faceless figurines in awkward poses. I'm slowly adding props in my drawings as I recently became interested in set styling and spatial design. The fact that they are expressionless and lifeless leaves out the emotional factor. I wanted to draw all the attention away from the figure itself and more on clothes, accessories, props and the environment. I still have a long way to go! But yes! I'm on to it!



*

No comments:

Post a Comment