Tuesday 10 November 2009

Ibai Acevedo



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photograph by Ibai Acevedo

Another love-at-first-sight, once again. Beautiful colour, breath-taking views, spectacular moment captured on camera... I just have a thing for everyday scenery and liquid is my new love affair lol. If anything they give me a sense of escapism. When I look at them I just feel like I'm in the moment. Being able to see what the other person sees through photographs is such a joy to me.


ไม่รู้ทำไม เห็นภาพถ่ายแบบนี้ทีไรมันทำให้รู้สึก "หวิว" ที่ข้างใน ขณะที่มองดูมัน สมองว่างเปล่า น่ังมองได้อยู่อย่างนั้น คล้ายจะถูกดึงเข้าไปในภาพนั้น เข้าไปอยู่ในช่วงเวลาที่ถูกหยุดไว้บน film/memory card... ไม่ต้องเป็นภาพถ่ายที่ซับซ้อนซ่อนเงื่อน ไม่ต้องเป็นอะไรที่ลึกซึ้ง เพียงให้ความรู้สึก "อิ่ม" แค่นั้นก็เพียงพอ...

No comments:

Post a Comment