Sunday 8 November 2009

My First Business Card










I define myself as:

"A searcher.
A collector.
An observer.
A translator.
A visual communicator.
A graphic designer."

I had to design these for myself. It's a bit like a self-promotion for 4th year students along with their other works in the exhibition where they get to display their best work. In case someone is interested in my work, they can grab one of these~

I'm being very wishful right now, hoping that someone will like my work enough to hire me lolllll. Although, after seeing what the others have to offer... I don't think it's ever going to happen. My work is so... not exciting comparing to them. -_-; Shame. But hey... what can I do? oTL *sigh*

อันนี้นามบัตรตัวเอง ฮึๆ เน้นสีหวานๆ
กะว่าคนเห็นแล้วต้องคิดว่าเป็นผู้หญิงแน่นอน 555+
เผื่อจะมีใครสนใจ เสนองานมาให้ทำบ้าง oTL




No comments:

Post a Comment