Friday 21 May 2010

Emanuela de Paula shot by Jacques Dequeker




Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

(Photo via Trendista.com)

Gorgeous, gorgeous, and gorgeous! *heart x 10* Jacques Dequeker, a self-taught Brazilian-born artist, is another one of my favorite fashion photographers. His work is featured in many top-shelf fashion magazines such as Vogue Brazil, Marie-Claire, Glamour Paris, V magazine to name a few. I can't help but fall in love with this particular set of photos. You know how much I love flowy things, photographically speaking I mean. Though I wouldn't imagine myself in them EVER lol.

Certain elements in his Emanuela de Paula shoot reminds me of the 19th century painting, only more 21st-century. I was so captivated by its flowing sheer fabric with a slight hint of the romanticist. His soft shade of aqua blue gives it dreamy effect. So dramatic, extravagant and elegantly portrayed.

Not everyone is going to have the same taste in things as I do. So, be sure to check out more of his work guys! You might find something that is worth sharing and write about :)


Enjoy!
Mho *smiley-heart*

*

No comments:

Post a Comment