Monday 5 April 2010

Space Talk




You would notice that I have long been absent from this blog over the past weeks or so. It's not that I did it intentionally. Everyday I looked for inspiration. Hoping that something will jump at me and motivate me to create things! Usually, I'd find other people's design work encouraging. Some of them would even spark ideas and imagination. Not recently, however...Maybe I've been too caught up in my own melancholy. T^T Trying to figure many things out... *sigh*

FINALLY! I'm happy to say that the melancholic period is now over! *I hope... at least for awhile* It all thanks to IRINA GRAEWE , a freelance 'interior stylist'. Her love and passion for interior space is apparent on her gorgeous work~ Her undeniably awesome choice of color palette along with a great use of space is beyond word. It's beautiful to look at and undoubtedly creative. I just LOVE IT! XD

Interior and spatial design sure is an add-on to my love affair with photography.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


*

1 comment:

  1. Can u pls add me on facebook ying meerasing

    ReplyDelete